It seems that every year Kia is improving dramatically at designing affordable and high-quality vehicles. This year, the 2016 Cadenza is proof of just how far Kia has come with its all-new body design and technology. The 2016 Cadenza also packs a lot of power and fuel economy, which is truly rare in V6 vehicles. The sedan is an amazing investment that is sure to return a lot of value to its users. For those residing in East Syracuse, NY, Kia of East Syracuse is the best dealership to visit as they offer all trim packages of the Corolla. When visiting this popular dealership, be sure to test the LE Trim. Here are some of its cool features.
Front bumper that holds Xenon HID headlights, daytime running headlamps, and automatic fog lights. Moving to each side of the vehicle, the Odyssey EX-L has many exterior features that begin with 18” alloy wheels and body colored side mirrors. In addition, the sedan has front and rear doors that are operated by the vehicle’s smart entry system. In the rear of the Cadenza, there is a power-automatic trunk release that opens simultaneously with the car doors.
Even the interior of the Corolla is another reason why the sedan sells a ton every year. The 2016 Corolla LE has a very posh cabin with high quality leather and fabrics. It has ample room for 5 passengers who sit on leather front and rear seats that have power and manual adjustable features. These seats also contain ergonomic lumbar support that offers additional comfort.
The Cadenza has a 3.3 liter V6 engine that lets the sedan travel on 293 horsepower with 255 pound feet of torque. Its engine is also coupled with a 6-speed automatic transmission and variable valve timing, which allows the Cadenza to save on fuel consumption.
The sedan has smart keyless entry system that automatically locks/unlocks car doors via key fob sensing. This system also activates the rear trunk release in the back of the vehicle. In addition, the Cadenza Premium also has power-heated side mirrors that are very useful when driving conditions become cold. Other features to look forward to are:
- Rear View Camera - Captures clear video feed of the vehicle’s rear and transmits live video feed to the Kia UVO Entertainment System for safe backup parking.
- Backup Sensor - The sedan has multiple sensors attached to its rear bumper to alert drivers when their vehicle approaches another object.
- Forward Collision Warning - Aside from having sensors in its rear, the Cadenza also contains front-bumper sensors that alert drivers when their vehicle approaches another vehicle in dangerous proximities.
Inside the 2016 Kia Cadenza Premium are the following tech features:
- Kia UVO Audio System
- Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth Hands-free Connectivity
- Voice Control
- Steering Wheel Controls
- USB/Auxiliary Ports for Mobile Device Synchronization
The Kia Cadenza has an anti-theft alarm system that effectively monitors all outside movement and in the event of theft; the system utilizes an automatic engine immobilizer that temporarily suspends all engine operations. It also utilizes daytime running headlamps for daytime visibility. Other safety features protecting the sedan are:
- Lane Departure Sensors - These sensors automatically alert users when their vehicles switch lanes without the use of signal lights.
- Blind Zone Alert System - This feature provides sensors that efficiently detect upcoming vehicles in a blind-zone area.
- Anti-lock Braking System - This feature works to evenly distribute brake pressure on all four wheels of the vehicle, thus, reducing accidental slips on the road during sudden braking.
- Electronic Brake Distribution - This feature works to evenly distribute brake pressure on all wheels to allow smoother application of brakes.
- Tire-pressure Monitoring System - Efficiently monitors all tire functions and automatically alerts users of low tire air.
The interior of the 2016 Kia Cadenza Premium also includes a lot of safety features such as:
- Multiple Airbags
- Front and rear seat seatbelts
- Child Seat Fasteners
- Child Safety Locks
Kia of East Syracuse specializes in KIA new or used cars and SUVs. Located in East Syracuse, New York. Serving near Syracuse, Fulton, Auburn, Utica,Rochester, Watertown, Morrisville, Rome, and Norwich.
This entry was posted in Kia of East Syracuse and tagged kia, kia cadenza, new kia, new sedan, full size sedan, kia sedan, kia dealer, on 07/06/2016 at 5:45 PM