2023 Kia EV6 Wind RWD
- Not Specified
- Not Specified
- Engine: 168KW 225HP TQ Electric
- Transmission: Single-Speed Reduction Gear Auto
- Axle Ratio: 10.650
- GVWR: 5,335 lbs
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- 60-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Regenerative 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Lithium Polymer Traction Battery w/10.9 kW Onboard Charger, 68 Hrs Charge Time @ 110/120V, 8.7 Hrs Charge Time @ 220/240V,1.22 Hrs Charge Time @ 440V and 77.4 kWh Capacity
- Wheels: 7.5J x 19" Black Painted Alloy
- Tires: 235/55R19
- Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Chrome Bumper Insert
- Black Bodyside Moldings, Chrome Bodyside Insert and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Wing Spoiler
- Black Grille
- Auto On/Off Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Headlights-Automatic Highbeams
- Laminated Glass
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Heated & Ventilated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power-adjustable front seats w/2-way power lumbar support and driver Integrated Memory System (IMS)
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Leatherette Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Valet Function
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- Voice Activated Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look/Piano Black Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look/Piano Black Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Partial Floor Console w/Covered Storage, 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 120V AC Power Outlet
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Features -inc: Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Memory Settings -inc: Door Mirrors
- Kia Connect - Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tracker System
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Digital Appearance
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 120V AC Power Outlet
- Air Filtration
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA)
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Parking Distance Warning - Forward & Reverse (PDW-F&R) Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA) Blind Spot
- Forward Collison-Avoidance Assist (FCA-JT: Cyc/Ped/Junction Turning) and Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance (RCCA)
- Collision Mitigation-Front
- Driver Monitoring-Alert
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Power Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
We take integrity in our business dealings very seriously. Please take a moment to carefully review the information we've provided below. Please note we use a third party provider and there may be errors or omissions relative to vehicle features.
Prices do not include charges for sales tax, license fees, document preparation charges, smog fees, disposition fees or charges for excess wear and tear.
Credit approval based on lender criteria, not all customers will qualify. Special offers are time sensitive and may be limited to specified vehicles.
Graphics are representational only. All photos may not depict actual vehicles and option packages selected by customers. All photos depict model type only. Actual vehicles and option packages will depend on the menu options selected by customers.
Terms And Conditions
Kia of East Syracuse Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Kia of East Syracuse(“us”, “our” or “we”) website, http://kiaofeastsyracuse.com (the "Website"). To promote a safe, non-offensive environment for all visitors to our Website, we have established these "Terms and Conditions". The terms and conditions that apply to your access to and/or your use of this Website (and the information, products and services available through this Website), and our use of any communications or User Content (defined below) that you submit to us or post on this Website, are set forth in these Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using any areas of our Website, you accept and agree to all of the terms and conditions herein and you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which form a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree to all of the Terms of Conditions, please do not use this Website.
General; Changes to Terms and Conditions
All rights not expressly granted to you by us in these Terms and Conditions are reserved to us, and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by accessing or downloading any material, whether or not copyrighted, from this Website as authorized hereunder.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including, but not limited to, if we believe that your conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests or businesses, or to our customers, affiliates, licensors or licensees.
Ownership; License; Limitations
This Website and all content displayed on this Website and all software, data and information used to provide this Website, including text and images, method of display and presentation, source code, embedded routines and programs and other materials, as well as all copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights therein or thereto, are owned by us or our affiliates, licensors or licensees, and are protected under worldwide patent, copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and treaties, including, without limitation, applicable trade secret laws. We grant you the limited and nonexclusive right and license to access or download a single copy of the content from this Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use and as necessary in connection with the use of any services available through this Website.
Except as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions, you may not modify, distribute, reproduce, display, or use this Website or any elements thereof. Furthermore, (i) reproduction, re-transmission or re-presentation in any form, in whole or in part, of any content, programming code, images or graphics included within this Website is strictly prohibited without our prior express written permission; (ii) you may not frame, squeeze back, overlay or employ other techniques to enclose or display this Website, or any trademark, logo, content or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) included on this Website, with any other software or content of a third party; (iii) you may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our names or trademarks without our express written consent; and (iv) you may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in this Website or the services offered herein.
In addition to and not in limitation of any of the foregoing limitations and restrictions, you are expressly prohibited from using automated means (including but not limited to spiders, robots, crawlers, scrapers, deep-links, data-mining, data-gathering or extraction tools and the like), or any other automated methodology, algorithm or device or any manual process, to for any purpose monitor, copy, download or otherwise access data or content from this Website. A limited exception to the foregoing limitations and restrictions is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to this Website, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our applicable policies and procedures in effect from time to time.
This Website includes certain trademarks and service marks owned by us and/or our affiliates or third parties. You agree not to copy, use or otherwise infringe upon or dilute these trademarks or service marks. You further agree that you will not alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other notices from any of Website content.
Use at Your Own Risk
We provide the content, information and other materials available through our Website for informational purposes only. You may use the content, information, consumer reviews, data and materials from, and the products and services available through, this Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Before you act on any information you have found on our Website, you should independently confirm any facts that are important to your decision. IF YOU RELY ON ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS YOU MAY INCUR THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
To protect the account information of our Website members, where applicable, we may assign to you either a unique user name or password or a unique ad ID number. These unique identifiers are disclosed to the user via email immediately upon becoming a member of this Website. Only members have the ability to modify their personal information and delete their ads as needed.
In order to purchase products or services from this Website, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and use a credit card. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in the exercise of our sole discretion.
We have in place what we believe to be reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access of, maintain data security for and correctly use the information we collect online. However, while such reasonable efforts are intended to ensure the confidentiality of your private and personal information available as a result of your use of this Website, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the absolute safety and security of confidential data on the Internet.
Data Collection and Use
You may have the opportunity to post or otherwise submit content and information, including but not limited to consumer reviews, opinions, data, materials or other postings or communications (collectively, “User Content”), to us via this Website, whether by posting to a public area of this Website (e.g., blogs or message boards) or by other submission to us through email, SMS/text messages or other means of electronic communication. By submitting any such User Content to us or posting any such User Content in any public area of this Website, you: (i) grant us and our affiliates and licensees the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, aggregate, translate, prepare derivative works from, publicly display, publicly perform and distribute such User Content (in whole or in part) alone or as incorporated into other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis; (ii) grant us and our affiliates and licensees the right to use the name that you use in connection with such submission or post, if and to the extent any or all of them so choose; and (iii) represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the User Content that you submit or post, the User Content is accurate and the use of the User Content you supply or post does not violate these Terms and Conditions and will not cause injury or damage to any person or entity. You also permit any other user of this Website to access, view, store or reproduce your User Content for that user’s personal use, which such use may include disclosure to third parties. By posting or submitting such User Content, you hereby waive any claim that we misappropriated any such User Content or any portions thereof.
Notification of Claims of Infringement
We respect the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal of content from this Website under certain circumstances. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (e.g., address, telephone number and email address);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is unauthorized; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries, including notification of claims of infringement, please contact our Copyright Agent at: 6717 Manlius Center Rd. East Syracuse, NY 13057
Disclosure of Your Information; Violation of These Terms and Conditions
We may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of this Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against you or anyone else who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of this Website, including our customers. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We also may disclose your information when we determine that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes. You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve and store any communication by you with us through this Website or any service offered on or through this Website and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with legal process, (ii) enforce these Terms and Conditions, (iii) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others, or (iv) protect our rights, property or personal safety and/or our affiliates, employees, users of or visitors to this Website or the public.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT OUR WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THAT YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE, AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE AND/OR YOUR USE THEREOF.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER WE, NOR OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED WITHIN OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OR OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES, OTHER THAN DIRECT DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WITHIN OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR OUR USE OF ANY MATERIALS THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US. IN ADDITION TO AND NOT IN LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OR OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR SIMILAR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA), EVEN IF WE OR ANY SUCH OTHER PERSON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that our entire aggregate liability, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or under any other legal theory) arising out of your access to or use of, or inability to use, our Website or any content, information or other materials, products or services within or otherwise available through our Website, or our use of any materials that you provide to us, will not exceed one hundred dollars ($100).
Because some states/jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some of these limitations may not apply to you.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, and our affiliates, licensors and licensees, from and against any and all claims, costs, demands, losses, damages and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating to:(i) your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any matter for which you are responsible or liable under the terms of these Terms and Conditions, (ii) third party claims with respect to our use of any materials that you provide to us, including, but not limited to, infringement of copyright, proprietary rights, or any other claims, or (iii) any dispute between you and any third party.
Your use of our Website for spamming is strictly prohibited. By using our Website, you agree not to use information concerning other users of our Website, or any items such users have listed or searched for on our Website (including listing information, user names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or other information), for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions. You may not post information directed to or collect personal information from any minor.
You agree that all notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You shall use our Website and the content, information or other materials, products and services within or otherwise available through our Website for lawful purposes only. Any conduct by you that in our judgment and discretion restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our Website or the content, information or other materials, products or services within or otherwise available through our Website will not be permitted. You agree that any and all causes of action arising out of or relating to our Website or the content, information or other materials, products or services within or otherwise available through our Website shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 6717 Manlius Center Rd. East Syracuse, NY 13057.